The Redeemer’s University Alumni Association maintains and enhances a highly engaged, vibrant community of alumni and friends worldwide. The RUAA, with offices in Redeemer’s University, Ede, is the official association of all alumni of Redeemer’s University. Its regular members include recipients of all degrees granted by the University, as well as the members of all University Faculties. Others whose names appear on the alumni records of the University, but who have not received degrees, are associate members. They may attend any meetings and take part in any activities of the Association but may not vote for Overseers of the University or Directors of the RUAA.
The purpose of the RUAA as stated in its Constitution is to promote the welfare of Redeemer’s University and to establish a mutually beneficial relationship between Redeemer’s University and its alumni. The RUAA helps alumni connect with the University and with fellow graduates through a wealth of Club activities, continuing education programs, online services, and alumni events around the world.
The main work of the Association is carried out by standing committees of the Alumni Executives, with each Executive serving on at least one committee. These committees cover such areas as educational Alumni Events, communications, Alumni Clubs, reunions, the graduate schools’ alumni organizations, recent graduates, and undergraduates. The RUAA also administers awards to graduating students.
The Alumni Executives hold regular meetings at agreed locations. At these meetings, in addition to the transaction of the business of the Association, the Executives are informed about University programs, facilities, and concerns.
Through gaining experience in various economic periods, our team are able to identify the best opportunities whether we are in good times or bad times. Good times provide growth in our portfolio and bad times, despite the potential negative effects, can provide opportunities.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We the Alumni of the Redeemer’s University (RUN), resident in and outside Nigeria having firmly and solemnly resolved to form a virile and corporate body of Alumni of the University with the objective of: to foster the spirit of oneness and friendship among Alumni of the University for the purpose of promoting the ideals and visions of and welfare of all persons in the Alumni Association in strict compliance with the provisions of our constitution.
Amazing Testimonies about our Alumni
Travel and Aviation
Our Alumni members are doing a great job in travel and aviation firm and are setting the pace all over the world.
Some of our Alumni members has been helping visionary financial services brands convey their true essence and making the institution proud.
Our alumni are sitting in top organizations, leading the tech industry both established and start up firms all over the country.
Energy and Environment
Our Alumni are doing great jobs in the energy sector in the country and drastically changing the country
Our Alumni are doing well with business and there products are all out there and we are glad they are making waves.
We have our alumni in transport and logistic sectors who are winning multiple awards for their input in this sector.
Why Join RUN Alumni?
- To foster good relationship between the Association members and The Redeemer’s University.
- To encourage members of the Association to take active interest in the life of The Redeemer’s University at all levels, at local, national and international level.
- To assist in furthering the philosophy, aims and objectives of The Redeemer’s University.
- To aid The Redeemer’s University in its future development both in an advisory and financial capacity.
- To facilitate and support meetings and interactions among members of the Association.
- To sponsor social and professional activities of the Association.
- To serve as an official link of information between the University and the Association.
- To cater for the legitimate interest of the association and its members and to be committed to the advancement of the association and its members.
- To provide an avenue by which members might advise on policies on academics and other matters.